The Akira Center is dedicated to helping families feel part of a community, partnering with other organizations and spreading the word about our services. Community Outreach services include:
• Facilitate the engagement of new partners
• Program and information presentations
• Parenting courses, support groups and parent-child activities
• Delivering programs in partnership with other organizations
• Hosting display tables at various events
For more information on community outreach, please call our Community Outreach Coordinator at 917-701-2708.